This page is a part of the Tompkins Co., NYGenWeb Site. Not for commercial use. All Rights Reserved.

Family Burial Grounds of Amos Sweet

flower bar

Amos Sweet built the first house in the Town of Dryden, Tompkins Co., NY in 1797. Soon after 1801 Amos Sweet was taken sick and died, his remains together with his mother and two of his children were buried directly across the street from the Dryden Springs Hotel. Another record states Dryden Springs Sanitarium. Corner of Main and Mill Street.

This page is in memory
of
Amos Sweet
Mrs Sweet ( his mother )
Child of Amos Sweet
Child of Amos Sweet

More information will be added to this page as it becomes available.

Information sent in by JanMarie.

flower bar

You are our counter visitor since June 11, 2002.
Thanks for stopping by!

last updated

© Copyright by Janet M. Nash and Johnna Armstrong
for the contributors of the material on these pages.
All Rights Reserved.

Return to Cemetery Page
Return to Tompkins County home page