This page is a part of the Tompkins Co., NYGenWeb Site. Not for commercial use. All Rights Reserved.

Town of Caroline Page

Places in the Town of Caroline
 Old and New

Besemer Besemer Depot Blackman Hill Boiceville Brookton Brooktondale
Cantine's Little Location Cantinesburgh Caroline Caroline Center Caroline Centre Caroline Depot
Centerville Central Chapel City Lot Dutch Settlement Guideboard Corners Hardscrabble
Hildebrandt's Corners Jenksville Morris Chapel Motts Corners Motts Hollow Mottsville
Pugsley's Depot Rawson Hollow Rosey Bone Slaterville Slaterville Springs Speedsville
Terryville The Corners Tobeytown Tobeyville West Slaterville White Chapel
White Church Yankee Settlement        


Fountain House
Fountain House — Slaterville Springs, NY
Opened in 1871 — Burned in 1916
(larger photo)

Dennis Whittaker
our Town of Caroline Coordinator


 

Business Directory 1868-1869 Caroline Schools Cemeteries in Town of Caroline
View the Speedsville Sign Coddington Road Town of Caroline in French's
Gazeteer of NY
Town of Caroline
(from Landmarks of Tompkins County)
Old Road Names Marriage Records of Caroline
Town of Caroline Historian's Page
Historian's email:  Barbara Kone
Deaths in the 1850 Census Death Records (off-site)
Mott's Corners
An 1840 newpaper article
Living the Full Life
in the Caroline Valley
Slaterville Fires
School House in West Slaterville Soldiers who lived in the Town of Caroline Taverns & Inns
Magnetic Waters of Slaterville Springs, NY JanMarie's Town of Caroline Page
(off-site)
Where to Write for Information
Town of Caroline History
(off-site)
Photo of The Fountain House Town of Caroline
Bicentennial Book (off-site)
The Birth of Caroline Photo of Caroline Depot Early History of Brookton Village
Record of School District 23 Union Soldiers Who Lived in the Town of Caroline  

 


You are our visitor since October 26, 1998.
Thanks for stopping by!

© Copyright by the Tompkins County NYGenWeb Coordinators
for the contributors of the material on these pages.
All Rights Reserved.

Return to the Towns page
Return to Tompkins County home page